Saint Petersburg, FL No Appointment Medical Service
Bay Way Medical Walk-In
Bay Way Medical Walk-In of Saint Petersburg, FL provides professional and dependable medical care. We are conveniently located at the intersection of Bayway and Sun Boulevard. There is no appointment necessary. Expect only quality and reliable medical care from Scott Plantz, MD (Director) and Jeff Thompson, because you deserve nothing less. Excellence is our sole benchmark.
Learn More About Bay Way Medical Walk-In:
- Acute and preventive medical care
- Routine medical examinations and regular follow-ups
- Burns, cuts, sprains, and fractures
- Sore throats, coughs, ear aches, fevers, and flu
- Arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol management
- Eye infections
- Insect and animal bites
- Sinus infections
- Sports injuries
- Abdominal pain
- Gynecological problems, pap smears, and routine gynecological care
- School and camp physical examinations
- Childhood illnesses
- Annual employment and executive physicals
- Routine and travel immunizations
- X-ray and laboratory testing
We accept Medicare, BlueCross / BlueShield, and most other insurance claims.
Contact Bay Way Medical Walk-In today at 727-867-7910 for inquiries.
Hours of Business:
Monday to Friday
9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Day, evening, and weekend hours
Home visit available